Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 16, 2013

"After" Pics

Okay, okay.  Here there are.  Finally.  I know you've been waiting and have probably given up on me.  I just don't feel the house is "done" yet, and I have a hard time posting pictures of an unfinished project.  But you win.  Don't judge the lack of decoration.  Every wall in the house is bare except the upstairs hallway and one wall in the master bedroom.  The kids' rooms are completely undecorated and a mess, so no pictures of them.

Dining room---off the kitchen and family room

Family room---Kyle finally has cable again

Living room---not used much

Kitchen with the new granite

Pool
Backyard + Sport Court
Office/Guest Bedroom


1 comment:

Heather said...

Your house looks great! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)