Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Catch Up- Part 1

Whew!  Time flies when you have Spring Break, Easter, and two birthday's packed into one month.  You'd think that being on "break" would mean that I had time to sit down at the computer.  That was not the case.  We went to the zoo, ramped up my attempt to train for a 5k (ugh.  I hate running.), and then drove down to IL to celebrate Easter.  Now I'm just really behind in my blogging!  Lot's of pictures to share, but I think I will break them up into separate posts.

1st up in order of when it happened:  Aidan and Aubrey's combined birthday party...Ice Skating!

1st time on skates (for Aubrey).  She looks like a regular little skater!

Ready?

GO!

It was also my first time on skates.  I'm a natural.
(and not very modest) ; )


While she looked cute off the ice, she wasn't quite sure
what to do with her feet once she was on the ice

My favorite 

Finnland at our finest
Party!

Obviously Aidan wanted a hockey cake.
The purple cupcakes were for Aubrey.

Stay tuned for Part 2: Easter



No comments: