Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 15, 2012

Under A Rock

Did anyone else know that 2012 is a Presidential Election year?  I am not kidding you when I say that I just figured it out last week.  And, I had to think really hard to decide if it really was an election year.  In case you've been too busy with your own life, much like me, the answer is Yes.  We will be electing (or re-electing) a president this year.

Seriously?  How does that even happen? How was I so out of touch with life?  I know that MN has a "Marriage" law on the ballot that would limit legal marriage to a man and a woman.  I know that our state representatives are up for re-election.  Yet, I was not sure that President Obama had been in office for four years.  Granted, I've been kind of busy having babies and raising toddlers the last four years, but still..that's a pretty lame excuse.  I promise to be more civic minded the next four years.  As long as there are no more babies. ; )

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Really sister? Wow, you need to pick up a newspaper!! Or get on Yahoo, or heaven forbid, watch the news!! :)))