Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Checking In

We're still here.  Just busy.  September was filled with trying to find a new routine.  I squeaked in twelve visits to the gym...don't know where I found the time, but I made it.  Just barely.

Aidan started playing t-ball on Thursday evenings.  It has been wonderful weather for it.  We'll get a taste of the cold tomorrow night when we sit outside, freezing, as we watch Aidan run towards third base instead of first. : )

Aubrey is still her sassy little self.  She has a lot of opinions, and they are usually the exact opposite of whatever the other person is thinking.  This song runs through my mind whenever I am battling with her:

(click on it) The Beatles

Kyle is finishing up the last course for his Certified Financial Planner certification.  He is still working three jobs, but only has to "go to work" in the morning.  I am loving that the kids are home, napping in the afternoon.  When the kids are happy, the parents are happy.  At least usually.  We get about one more month of this routine, then we will have to find a new one when hockey starts in November.

One day at a time.  That's my motto.





No comments: