Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thirty?

Can it be true?  Am I really 30?  My birthday came and went and I don't feel any different than I have the past three years, so I guess being 30 isn't a big deal.  I don't think being a certain age changes you, it's the other things going on in your life (namely, children) that make you act more mature and drive the decisions you make. 
Besides, Aidan can't count to 30 yet, so technically it doesn't exist, right? (he can count to 29) Let's just say I'm 29 + 1.

2 comments:

Annaluisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annaluisa said...

Hello,
I'm a visitor from Italy and a few mins ago I came by chance through your blog, very lovely :)

I agree, I think that being a certain ages doesn't make the difference but only how we feel inside & everything around could help us decide what to do, and specially, how to act.

BTW, Happy B-Day! :)