Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 1, 2010

Quick Update

Yes, I know the Finns have been MIA for most of September. I'm not sure I've had a moment to catch my breath, and here we are, it's October. Aubrey hit the six-month milestone last weekend. She has her appointment this coming Thursday, so I'll post more about her then. Aidan continues to be an active little boy. Never a dull moment when he's around. Kyle is mostly enjoying being at home with the kids, but would be happier if Aubrey was sleeping through the night. (she's been waking up at 2am for feedings) School is in full swing for me and I'm desperately trying to figure out how I can stay at home with the kids or find a different job that doesn't leave me wanting to scream or cry at the end of the day. And that folks, is my lunchtime update. Time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Im telling ya, move to Madison and we can open a store! :)