Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Great Minnesota Get Together


Aidan and I trekked out to the State Fair on Friday for some tasty (read: unhealthy) food, great people watching, and unlimited time spent playing on anything with an engine. Krista and Jackson met us there and we had a fabulous time. I just wish I had known it was going to be so chilly! Per my usual "wait until the last minute to buy needed supplies", Aidan did not have any shoes that fit him. He had to wear his flip flops. By the time we had eaten the food and seen the exhibits we wanted to, his lips were purplish and his teeth were chattering. That didn't mean he was ready to get off the John Deere tractors though. Oh no, he wanted to stay and play even though he was freezing. I put a "one more tractor" limit on him and then it was time to go. Know what we did yesterday? Yep, bought him some shoes.

No comments: