Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Four Months and Counting

"Four months and counting to what?", you may ask. Well, Baby Finn #2 is on its way. I am starting my 16th week, so I'm four months pregnant and counting. Now, you all may be slightly surprised...certainly not as surprised as Kyle and I were, but then again, maybe you're not surprised at all.

Kyle and I have known since July 10th. About a week after I got pregnant. How did I know so soon? I immediately got sick. Which is part of the reason I waited so long to tell people. If I had told any sooner, every single blog from July 10th until about 2 weeks ago would have been me complaining bitterly about how awful I felt. Now that I'm feeling better, I think the blogs will be a nice balance between Aidan's antics and awaiting this new bundle of joy.

So there you have it folks, the latest gossip from the Finn family. Baby #2 is due on March 24, 2010 and we will be finding out whether it's a boy or a girl on November 13th. (as long as the baby is cooperating) Grandma Michele is getting her second chance at a girl, but Kyle is positive that it's a boy. I have my motherly intuition, but I'm going to keep it to myself so I don't look stupid if it turns out the other way. Here are some ultrasound shots from week 12. The head is at the top, with the baby's arms/hands by its face, its torso, and then its knees tucked up to its tummy. The ultrasound tech was adamant that she could not tell if it was a boy or a girl. You can click on the picture to make it larger.


2 comments:

Annie said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you 2. I hope you continue to feel better. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl and to see your baby bump. You were so cute with Aiden, so I know you will be cute with baby Finn #2.

Monty's Mayhem said...

so happy for you both! cant wait to meet my new niece or nephew! ps. that pic of Aidan at the pumpkin patch is ADORABLE!