Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Did You Hear That?

Babycenter.com tells me that Baby #2 is starting to hear what's going in the outside world. I already figured that out because it kicks and rolls around whenever it hears Aidan laughing hysterically. I'm hoping that's a good sign and the baby LIKES hearing Aidan be his loud self. Baby #2 also gets wiggly during Aidan's bedtime when we're reading stories and signing lullabies. Could be that Aidan's sitting on the baby and squishing it, but I like to think it's responding to the stories and songs.

Another new development in baby land is the need for maternity clothes. I suppose it's that time. Next week I'll be halfway done with this pregnancy. I guess I should count myself lucky that I made it 19 weeks in regular pants. No more though. Even the Bella Band is getting uncomfortable. Time for over-the-belly maternity pants.

1 comment:

Soupy said...

What? almost 20 weeks already? WOW! You look amazing, mama! :) did you find yourself smaller this time around than w/aidan? I was and loved it!
If you need any clothes, let me know
And yes,the baby will LOVE his big bro- loud or not. Kyla is LOL at Keifer, screeching in her face or not - it's so sweet!