Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We have a roller!

Where are you rain??? I know most people in the Midwest are hoping it never rains again, but my poor flower beds that I planted last week are in desperate need of some natural water. How am I going to get beautiful flowers if all of my plants die? :(

Aidan, Roxie, and I have enjoyed being outside with all this gorgeous weather we've been having the past week. We go for at least 1 walk a day. Today was SUPER humid and I was sweating before our house was even out of sight. I'd like to take people's advice and go early in the morning or after the sun starts to go down, but Aidan is always sleeping at those times...just doesn't work for us.

Updates on Aidan's milestones: he rolled over from his back to his tummy, and then somehow got himself onto his back again. Unfortunately mommy was folding and putting away laundry (yuk!) so I missed the whole thing. I'm sure it will start happening regularly pretty soon, so I'll get to watch him do it over and over. Kyle thinks we have a baby with super-human strength that will be an awesome athlete. I'm just glad Aidan is doing things around the time he's supposed to.

No comments: