Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Word Association

Instead of writing an ode to the men in our lives, the kids and I sat down and did a little word association.  I threw out a name; they told me what it made them think of.  You can guess who said what.  Here are the results:


Poppa
Happy
Cupcakes (Aubrey knows him well.)
Play with toys
Rough house
Handy man extraordinaire
Always willing to help
Wrestle
Ride on the lawn mower






Grandpa
Pancakes
I like to play at Grandpa's house. (complete sentence from Aubrey)
Play with Poppa (also from Aubrey)
Makes supper
Chef
Master drink mixer
Eat breakfast
Play basketball at the neighbor's house
Run errands
I like to eat lunch with Grandpa. (from Aidan)













Daddy
Play
Flip
Patient
Great Dad
Hard working
Play football
Hockey
Watch crab fishing

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Cupcakes cracks me up!