Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rise and Shine

I've loved getting up this past week knowing that within a half hour the sun would be up and shining. With Kyle's new job came a new routine in the morning...I get up and get ready, then wake up the kids and dress them while Kyle makes breakfast. It's working so far, we'll see how this week goes now that it's going to be dark again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about Daylight Savings Time. In fact, this is the first time I can remember being happy to "lose" an hour. Why? Because Aidan and Aubrey have been waking up anywhere between 5:30am-6:30am. Can't a girl catch a break?!? I just want a few extra hours of sleep on the weekends. Voila! Turning the clock ahead an hour this morning meant that the kids got up at 7:30am. Lovely, even if I didn't truly get any extra sleep.

No comments: