Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eat. Sleep. Breathe. Repeat.

Whew!  I really wish someone had told me that being a full-time working mom was going to be hectic. One or two people may have mentioned it, but I thought, "How much different could a .8 job be from a 1.0.   Holy Buckets!  The title of my post really isn't too far off the mark.  I see the kids from 4-7pm, during which time I go to the YMCA to work out, come home make dinner, sometimes give the kids a bath (baths every day are over-rated), and share bedtime duty with Kyle.  Bye kids, see you tomorrow to do this routine all over again.  It's a good thing that I enjoy my job, and I'm so busy there that I barely get time to eat a salad for lunch, so that's just a bonus in the weight-loss department. :)  The only thing that has really suffered are my Facebook and Blog posts.  Something had to go, and social connections were it.  Can't wait for next weekend to see Kali and Reese, then Las Vegas at the end of Oct with our friends Krista and Eric!!!

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Being a full time worker and mom stinks doesnt it??? Lets win the lottery so we can stay home with our babes :)