Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sum, Sum, Summertime!!!

School's Out For The Summer! Woot Woot! Summer has officially begun, and to kick it off, I'm doing....nothing. Kyle is going to the Twins game tonight with his dad while I stay at home with the kids. Not to be left home alone too much, I do get to go out with my girlfriends tomorrow night for some dinner and drinks. Always much needed by the time we can all coordinate schedules.

Plans for the summer? Oh yes. Kyle's aunt e-mailed us to check on free weekends, and I could give her two. The first and second weekend in July. Seriously??? Our summer is already that booked??? Looks like it. No major trips planned, just random things here and there that fill up the calendar. Kyle has two bachelor parties. Little Miss Reese (or Baby Reese as I like to call her) will be turning 1 at the end of July. Can't miss that little peanut's birthday party. Plus some time spent in IL lounging in Nana and Poppa's pool. Add the zoo, splash park, library, and preschool, and you've successfully created a busy summer! Bring on the FUN!

No comments: