Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break!

As always, I'm trying to pack as much action as possible into spring break. Yesterday I visited the eye doctor and tomorrow Aidan and I head to the dentist for Aidan's first dentist appointment. (he is very excited) The rain today is forcing my hand and we're staying inside for crafts and Sesame Street and other low-key activities. I'm wishing I had gotten groceries yesterday when it was decent outside.

Last weekend we met my parents and Kali's family for a few fun-filled days at the WI Dells. Holy buckets, that place is over-stimulating! The kids loved it, and I loved getting to spend time with my family.

Up next we've got Aubrey's birthday on the 26th and Aidan's birthday on the 31st. Can you believe they're going to be 1 and 3??? I cannot. I still need to figure out birthday presents and what kind of cake to make. I think that will be added to my list of things to do today.


Aidan's birthday present from Nana and Poppa...
a new set of wheels

The "open-mouthed" stare

This is how we were all feeling on Sunday
morning while trying to pack up

Checking out the "Ladies Man"

Having a blast at the indoor water park

No comments: