Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspiration

I need some. Inspiration, that is. My brain is feeling sluggish due to multiple 12 hour work days this month, not to mention two rambunctious kids. I need some inspiration for blog posts and my thoughts are turning toward "birthday month". Also known as March. Aubrey will be turning 1 and Aidan will be turning 3 ....with a mere 5 days in between their birthdays. Do I want to have a party at our house? Do I want to have a party somewhere else? Do I want to have a party at all? For the next few years the kids will be sharing a party. It's not like they've got their own sets of friends yet, and really, all little kids want to do is run around and eat cake. Hmm, what to do? Please send any inspirational ideas my way.

BTW...my sister and Reese were up for a visit last weekend. Check out her blog for pics and a recap.

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

How about a blog dedicated to Aubreys new things she has been doing? I feel like we don't hear enough about Aubrey on here :) Hope your days become less long...and I think winter is affecting all of us this way...I'm ready for sunny days and warm weather!!